Helping you move home

Are you moving into or out of a property supplied by So Energy?

Learn more about how moving home affects your energy supplier.

I’m moving in

If you've just moved into a property we supply, you'll need to complete this move in form.

Start moving in

I’m moving out

If you're no longer responsible for the property you'll need to complete a move out form.

Start moving out